summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

home again...ahhh.

And, the first thing is to get back to my routine..the morning walk.


We ate so much good food in Oregon. Getting on the scale was the dreaded turned out to be better than I had thought it would be, only gained two pounds. For the amount of yum, that's not too bad.

Today, we went bye-bye...


To the library!



(Sonja, Camille, Evelyn and Charlotte Claire, me with Kathryn, and Suzanne.)

After the library, we Target-ed, and found things we couldn't live without, like an outfit for baby Grant, my little grandson who lives in Virginia and is coming here tomorrow!!!

Then home, ahh, home. We ate a late lunch/early dinner of taco salad, with just seven of the kids and me. There's an activity club end of the year pool party, and out the door we go again, in a little while.

Paul is bringing home his brother's boat, we get to use it for the cabin, yay! He was just going to bring the kayaks, but the kids were like, "Boat! Boat!"

We have a dining table filled with bags of stuff for the cabin. Paper towels and real towels, and beach towels, and lemon juice and olive oil, pancake mix and syrup, granola bars, and and and. We are going in three days!!!!

This year we get to bring the doggies, so that's nice.

I will be sure to post lots of pics from there. Mali is planning family olympics for in the yard. This cabin has a pool table and two fooseball tables, and a park with a beach is right down the road. I don't think we'll get bored.

No comments: