summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 2, 2022

raindrops and whiskers....


Kettler...our Old Kitty...
I bought some mini roses a few months ago, in a little pot, took a few out and planted them in the flower box, and wow.  This morning, after the rain, I decided to take a pic...
Lilly!
This fine morning, a quick trip to Target...I got to push Miss Rhys Harper (Kathryn's little one) in the cart, and she spotted the Goldfish from fifteen feet across the entrance aisle...of course you can have some, Grammy will buy them!
My dinner:  pumpkin spice chaffles with sliced berries and an 80 calorie banana cream pie Greek yogurt...it was less than 700 calories, so I had a leftover pork chop too, then a 50 calorie no-sugar popsicle.  (The kids had pizza)

We did float in the pool today, a gorgeous day of sunshine and warmth... and I made a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies for tomorrow's church picnic.  

Miss Camille and Sunny....Cam is doing better than she was a few nights ago!  We have an appointment with the ortho surgeon next week, we'll see what comes next.  poor girl. 
 



 

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Prayers for Cam. I know knee pain so can empathize with her. Yum to your chocolate chip cookies and smiling at that sweet youngin loving her Goldfish!! Happy 4th!

Linda said...

Prayers for Cam (and you). Wishing you a lovely July 4th my friend.