summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

another post, camille's in bed...

I just wanted to post a bit about Brunstad, the main conference center of our church, in Norway. If you are curious, you can go to the website at http://www.brunstad.org/. Maybe you can see from this why we are so happy.

I have only been there once, when Molly was a baby. My teenagers have been there a few times. Click on the link about the doctrine, it is very interesting. We believe what is written in the Bible, and there aren't laws and rules made by man. I don't like "religious" stuff, but the word of
God is living.


I cannot imagine having so many kids and raising them outside of God's grace. I am too selfish by nature.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Thanks for posting the link, it was very interesting and informative