summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 31, 2008

okay, who has been playing with my camera?

very nice day
this is our back yard, all the way back to the tree line...
I don't even want to know who took this, but it reeks of Evelyn....

Mr. Jonny



Suzanne's new necklace....




Sonja K.


I don't know why we call her Sonja K., but we do. Her middle name is Kathleen, after my mom...and she looks the most like my mother, my mom was redheaded with freckles....











1 comment:

Renata said...

I totally love your backyard - nice & big - great for kids (that's one of the reasons we chose to move onto acreage!) I have children that love to get hold of my camera & I get all sorts of random pictures as well!