summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, August 25, 2008

corn on the cob

Camille has a new love. She sat contentedly in the high chair for the longest time tonight for dinner. I don't know who gave her another one.
My son Joseph told me tonight that he read my blog, and that it is boring. He also said I have way too many run-on sentances, and too many ......s. I guess I have gotten lazy and sloppy. Joseph said I should write about something interesting. Like what? I am sorry my life is so mundane, Joe.
My sister-in-law just stopped by, and dropped off some "crocs", some very nice socks, some undershirts for the girls, and some things for Camille from the Children's Place Outlet. The girls are excited. And socks are so nice to have, you can never have too many. Or actually enough.
Aaron is healing up a bit, not complaining, just taking it easy. I have to take him to his follow-up appointment next Friday. I wonder if he realizes that all the kids will be in school, and Abigail in college, so we will have to bring Jon, Charlotte Claire, and Camille with us.
The kids just aren't settling down very well again tonight. We need to do something different before school starts, I think.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

lol Della, i dont think anything you write is boring !!!! I can't beleive Camille is eating corn !!! Bailey wouldnt know what to do with it ;-)

Cassandra xx

Anonymous said...

tell joseph that i don't think ANYTHING you write is boring and i love love love your blog!!

Connor LOVES LOVES LOVES corn on the cob. When he is done there is nothing left its so funny!!

Martha said...

Della, check out the Toy Town Museum on their web site. Admission is only a suggested donation of a dollar unless you take the guided tour. I have no clue what is involved with the guided tour but it costs $4. It was a fun trip and it might make your next trip that direction feel even more worthwhile. I bought myself a cute little Ring Stacker key chain cause I'm a suckker for old style Fisher Price toys.

My babies always loved corn on the cob too, as did the dog.

And I appreciate your ....."s