summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, August 22, 2008

good morning

I guess it is a very good morning. I am here in Aaron's room, and he has made some progress. His oxygen has been taken away, and his level is 92 without it....he has a little thing to help excercise and expand his lungs....his epidural was also removed this morning, which will be painful for him, but he needs to get up sometime and walk....right now he's sleeping again...I guess we need to get him to eat something so he can take some medication orally, the effects last longer.....all he ate today is half a cracker....

The girls are continuing to have a good time....last night, they went to the playroom when we returned to the house...I put Camille to bed and settled down with a stupid book for some peace and quiet.....they played WII, and drank 3 cans of soda each (Audrey only drank 2), and had a major burping contest....they came laughing up to the room at 1am again...but they weren't loud....and the playroom is down in the basement, so they didn't disturb anyone....

Thank you for everyone who is thinking of Aaron, and praying for him....and thanks for reading this....it's weird, I started this blog because I just love to write, and it's interesting to look back on....but now it seems that I have new friends, and I like that....

Everyone at home: be good, and listen to your older sisters....and Ben, be good too....

6 comments:

cheryl said...

Hey Aaron, your new French teacher says "j'espere que tu seras en bonne sante tres tot!".. Madame Laing
I've heard she's really tough, so good luck..
Hope you are all continuing to do well, and keep improving, Aaron!

Cassandra said...

Hi Della, i hope Aaron had a good day today and it wasnt too psinful for him, at least the girls are having fun :-) and Camille is so good ! I dont think Bailey would be that good ;-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sweet Evelyn too !!!!
I'm still praying that Aaron has a speedy recovery.....

Cassandra xx

Martha said...

Hope everyone had a good day!

Piper Paradise said...

Glad to hear that he is on the mend. And yes you have some new friends : -)

debi9kids said...

I am glad to be making new friends as well.
Thinking of you all often and praying for a speedy recovery.

ps LOL about the burping contest!

jen said...

Get Well Soon, Aaron!
You guys don't know me but I love reading your blog. Have been following Aaron's progress and hope he is out of pain really soon.