summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

home again, again

Yes, we towed the camper home....and got the kids in bed....the camper still has to be unpacked, but I am not even going to think about that right now....

I am not sure yet what I want to write about....I keep writing things and erasing them.....I am a thankful mommy, though. I will write that....Extremely thankful. Thankful that God has given me friends.....friends who care about my children.....the kids had such a good time..

I don't have pictures, at least on my camera, because on of the kids borrowed my camera and put it back in a different place, and I couldn't find it until today when we were leaving for home....

I keep going back and forth about whether to leave Camille home or take her with me to the hospital when Aaron has his surgery....she is so big and strong and busy and loud!!!But so sweet and cuddly.......she loves to hug me and put her thumb in her mouth.....she still nurses, I never did pump any milk....she doesn't like formula.....just apple juice.....sometimes she wakes in the night, now.....what would she do without me? I was thinking of leaving her with my brother and his wife, they have 10 kids, with six still at home....but leaving her is so hard!!! One of my ideas is to take Abigail and Molly with me, with Camille. Abigail is 21, her and Molly could take Camille back to the room if they needed to give her a nap...or Ab could stay with Aaron, while I took Camille back for a rest....it seems like a more peaceful decision to take her with me.....I know she can live without me, I just don't see how!

No comments: