summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

waiting room blahs....

i am typing this with 1 hannd while the incredibly spoiled sweety sleeps in my arms.....aaron is still in icu - it seems he has pockets of air behind his lungs - his lungs had to be deflated for the surgery - the dr said sometimes it happens, he isn't worried.....i don't when he'll be moved to a reg. room the icu only allows 2 visitors at a time....

the olympic volleyball matches are on, louder than heck.....my arms are falling asleep....
ummm i have nothing to say, i really dont care. The last sentance was written by Margaret. I told her she could write something, and she couldn't think of anything....Molly has Camille now...I am doing one of Audrey's sudoku...If anyone from home is reading this, say hello to Charlotte Claire, Jonathan, Sonja, Suzanne, Evelyn (her birthday is tomorrow, 9 years old, and the drama of having me not there! poor girl..) Kathryn, Sam, Joe, and of course the major babysitter, M......and the couch-bound Abigail, who has to go see the orthopaedic dr. today...I hope Benjamin, aka Mr. Responsible, remembered to bring her, and drove carefully.....and also hello to Emily the nurse who is at work anyway......I miss all of you guys terribly....especially the little ones....

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Hope your son gets well soon!