summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, August 21, 2008

hi to jonny, and happy birthday to evelyn joy

Hi Jonny! I told you on the phone I would put up a picture so you can see me....(as soon as I said it I regretted it, but whoever is reading this to Jon , skip this part)....I miss you guys... And today is Happy Birthday to Evelyn Joy, 9 years old...Evelyn, we will have a birthday party next week....and make sure you ask Mariel for your movie...she hid it away for your birthday...I love you guys.

Aaron had to turn over onto his side, and he is not comfortable....but he needs change position, so as to not get sore....

Well, bye again for now....

3 comments:

Martha said...

I wish you were in Rochester and I would come help you out for a while. I'll be praying that Aaron feels better and is able to sleep, that he will be well enough to go home soon, and that you and the girls will be okay too.

debi9kids said...

Thinking of you!

cheryl said...

How cute is that Camille? Maybe she'll like Audrey by the time you head home. Which, for your sake, I hope is soon, and for Aaron's sake, soon, too, which will mean he's healing quickly. I imagine he's feeling pretty uncomfortable. Let him know that we're praying for him!