summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

900th post!!!

And today is Saturday. 5 of the kids have soccer practice. Abigail wants to go to the outlet mall to find some shoes. Aaron needs some sneakers exchanged in the other direction. I would like to go to the apple place, but I don't need to go today. I like days with possibilities for adventures. What I SHOULD be doing is cleaning and straightening. But, my bedding pile is down to one pillow and a few odds and ends. Which is fun and exciting, ha.

Camille just climbed up and gave me a kiss. She is so huggy and affectionate. Last night she sat on my lap with a band-aid, and kept putting it on me and asking me if I was okay. How can a child be so sweet and so bratty at the same time? 'Cause she sure is bratty. She wants a drink of water, if I take a drink first, she doesn't want it. NO WANT IT!, she will shout. Fine, I say. Don't have it. She always wants a different bib than I get out for her, and she wants to do everything herself. I try to accomodate her when I can. But sometimes I just have to put my foot down. Right now she is climbing up on a ride-on toy, and jumping off of it. Not safe, sorry sweets. Yesterday, she was singing, "nighty-night, go to sleep" to a bottle of Diet Pepsi, and rocking it in her arms... Mine, 'kay Mom?

Well, 9 of the kids are watching Saturday morning cartoons, and Camille is pushing the pink Little Tikes chair around, looking for something to get into. I am distracted, and have nothing special to say. Even though it is Saturday, I have to get moving and clean up....

1 comment:

Tereza said...

She was really hoping to keep that pepsi wasn't she? :) They do such cut ethings at that age!