summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

where's the camera when I need it?

Suzanne was taking a shower. Charlotte Claire wanted a shower too. I said no. She did not need one. She did not give up. Suzanne let her into the bathroom, but wouldn't let her into the shower with her. Charlotte Claire decided to swing from the shower curtain pole...and she landed: in the toilet. The bad thing is that I almost told her to wait right there while I ran to get the camera. But I didn't. The funny thing is that she was sitting there in the toilet saying, "Don't spank me"....okay, I RARELY spank the kids...only occasionally a swat on the behind to get them to listen and change directions...but not as a punishment. So here she was in the toilet yelling that, with the shower curtain fallen on the floor. It was one of the funnies things I ever saw...(thankfully she wasn't hurt) She got her shower after all....and I was pretty thankful that this afternoon I had scrubbed that toilet with Comet....

4 comments:

Tereza said...

hillarious!

Kerry said...

LOL I have the mental picture, and I think that will last me! haha

I don't know what's more funny, the kid who landed in the toilet or the kid asking the non-spanking parent not to! I guess she thought that if you were going to beat her, THIS would be the moment! haha

Anonymous said...

AHAHAH!!This is so funny!

When my sister was 2 or 3 she drank out of the toilet!
There were hot peppers in my uncle's house and he told her not to eat, saying they were unripe bananas. SO of course she ate one, and went to drink wherever she could!

AUTISMOMMA said...

Too funny!