summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 5, 2008

braids

Me and my big mouth.....hey girls, I said...lets have showers and I'll braid your hair....an hour and a half later, here they are.....Kathryn Grace.....
Evelyn Joy... Sonja Kathleen, 6.....(she won't let me cut the bangs, but she also doesn't like them clipped back....)



Suzanne Eleanor, 7.....
It was kind of fun....we haven't watched much television here, and when I was braiding there hair, we talked and fooled around....while Charlotte jumped on the couch, which is not allowed, and Jon followed her.....and Camille fussed for me.....
going through 20 towels a day because of the pool.....kids who put buckets of water under the swings to make mud.....20 pair of flip-flops left in the yard....kitchen raiding all day long...popsicle sticks in the yard....2 year olds with bee stings....kitties with fleas....kids who get clean underwear on after each swim....kids who leave their clothes on the floor when they change into their swimsuits, and get different ones on later...bikes left in the driveway....sidewalk chalk left out in the rain.....aah, summer....and I love it.



2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like my house with four heads of braids. Only it takes me more like 4 hours per head. I love summer,too! And I hate flip flops.

debi9kids said...

LOL Laughing at the last part!
I had to quickly run to the store this evening after I got the babies in bed, leaving my oldest daughter in charge. As I was putting out of the driveway, i almost ran over 2 scooters, 1 basketball, one bathing suit (??? In the driveway!), a Harry Potter book, a sports bottle....
LOL Kids!