summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

our new umbrella

This is Sonja Kathleen's reaction to my telling her that no, she cannot go with me today....I am taking Aaron to his eye appt.., and am driving Emily's lovely 2000 Dodge Stratus, that shakes upon acceleration....So, Aaron and I, Camille the incredible nursing baby, and two more: Evelyn and Suzanne....I know Sonja will be all right, Emily and Abigail are here, so is Mariel, so is Molly....they will have fun...they are making toasted subs for lunch... Wow, these people need to weed-eat near their pool fence...here is the new umbrella...we have plenty of shade in the front yard, but we needed some in the back...this cast a big shadow, enough to cover Camille's playpen...

Suzanne likes her picture taken...

Camille Anaya in her car-seat yesterday, all ready for all the shopping....these pictures are taken under the tree, with the sunlight peeping through....cool.


She is just so sweet....when we were out and about, I told two different ladies, when they commented on Camille, and asked how old she was, that she was my 16th child....it is kind of fun to do sometimes...because they just don't believe me....twins? no...adopted? no...(although I would love to, but they would NEVER understand that)..anyway, it embarrasses some of the older kids....but some people are lonely, and like to talk, and it's a good thing to talk about....I ask about them too, people like to talk....we live in such an isolated society in so many ways...all these strangers just co-existing...I like to break through to the "person" behind the counter, connect to the cashier....so, therefore, I have alot of friends...in BigLots, the dollar stores, K-Mart, Wal-mart ( I know who has a child named Garnet, and who is allergic to perfume)...my kids say I am a loser (kiddingly), and I probably am, but hey, I enjoy life....


I really have to move...Camille has to be tanked up for the trip to the eye dr....so I have to wake her up from her nap...which goes against everything in me....but Aaron says I don't know what it's like to not be able to see....we missed the last appt. that we waited several months for.....well, time to get that baby up....




No comments: