summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, July 7, 2008

monday, monday

We were busy yesterday.....gone for most of the day....then I went shopping in the evening, didn't get home until eleven o'clock.....got the groceries put away, and Camille in bed, and sat around with the older kids....Ben came home from work with a burnt pizza, a pizza no one picked up, and some chickenwings....so we had some fun....

Then today, ramming around town again: Emily and Abigail had to go into town for a few things, so I went with Jon, Evelyn, Sonja, and of course Camille.....Em and Ab didn't really want me to go, because they wanted to be quick....but I went anyway....we left in a hurry, and I forgot my purse! I did remember the baby, and the diaper bag.....Ben had to go into town anyway, so we called him.....he asked, "Is it the one with the Kix in it?" Yup....then, he brought it into BigLots....he looked so cute carrying a purse. We went to Wal-mart, and a bought the little girls a few back to school shirts for $3 each....and some 25cent crayons....in the dollar store, I got some construction paper, markers, and colored pencils....not for school, for keeping busy at home.

Our pool filter is still broken, but the pool isn't beyond swimming in yet, so I think I'll head out there.....this place needs some cleaning....who will do it for me? Should I stay in here and clean up or go swimming? I'm going to change into my suit.....

No comments: