summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 30, 2008

lazy sunday afternoon

Christmas-time has sneaked up on me again. Only 25 days 'til Christmas. Of course I can only find 2 of the 3 light sets I bought after Christmas last year for 75% off....we have three windows in the living room, we can't very well put lights in just two of them...they are special lights, too. Oh well.....Molly brought up a big tangled bunch of lights for me to sort throught.....for some reason, my heart is just not in it. I am just plain tired. Sometimes I am tired of being tired, and tired of always being behind around the house.....I haven't recovered from my night of no sleep, and I have let alot of things go aroud here, being gone shopping, then being gone yesterday.....and today to church.....so, I am behind on things and tired. I guess I just need to get up and get moving, and give some hugs and kisses, and get some holiday spirit. I don't want to get old and grinchy yet....

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

I hear you on the lights! I couldn't find any of mine I bought last year! UGH! So, had to go to Kmart yesterday to buy some....

cheryl said...

I'm tired, too!! I can't believe how much work Thanksgiving dinner can be on a Sunday!! Probably because everyone else has school, work or college tomorrow, and I get to wash all the dishes.. Now what was that about being THANKFUL? In all things give thanks.. I'm glad I have hot water and soap and I can still stand up..(barely) but mostly I'm thankful to see that I need to be thankful always.
Isn't there a song from a movie about being Tired??