summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

perpetual motion

It started out quiet....Jonathan was looking at his Ford truck book....they had gone in the hot tub, and I thought they were relatively settled down for the night. I hoped so, Paul was at a meeting, and Camille was still up....
The couch must've looked bare to Charlotte Claire....
Needed more pillows....and pillows, why they must've reminded her of jumping!

Meanwhile, Camille is having a little drink of juice and some cuddle time with Sonja K.

Evelyn Joy needed something signed....don't take my picture, mom! (On the table is my old trusty Nikon, with the front bitten off....oops.)






Kathryn was tired....pulling kids around the livingroom on a blanket is tiring.....




Oh, what fun.....they spread the blanket out, that means gymnastics!








And: jumping off the pink chair!







All right, Kap!







fun, fun, fun....


and now, they are almost all in bed. Jonathan is in the hot tub with Abigail....Emily is preparing some lunch for tomorrow at work. Aaron is on a computer, Joseph and Samuel are playing a game.....Paul is home from his meeting.....Ben went to bed....and that's all I know.
Is this another Indian Summer here in central New York? In the high sixties, and sunny....so pleasant. I sat out on the deck today, and I hung out alot of bedding to dry. I also went on my walk....feels nice when it's this warm....









1 comment:

growingupartists said...

Cute storytelling! What a beautiful bunch of girls.