summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, August 31, 2009

cleaning up around here........

Margaret, 12, with Camille Anaya.... Kathryn, 11, with Camille

Evelelyn, 10

Suzanne Eleanor, 8 years old



Sonja Kathleen, 7






Jonathan, 5





Charlotte Claire, 3






Camille, 21 months... Today has been busy. Why is it that some days things just stand out that need to be done? Everything at once just screams to be cleaned or dusted or polished? If only it would stay this way...ha.
The blog I mentioned yesterday is http://mikeandkatie1.blogspot.com/
Samuel is going crazy, he cannot find his WII game. He is looking all over, and trying not to blame the "little kids" as he calls them.
I have not been outside to enjoy this nice summer day at all, except for to go out on the deck and straighten out a few fights. They like their new playhouse, but it is small. Charlotte Claire and Camille are best friends, but best friends who get in scratching and hitting fights every hour or so. Oh, and sometimes biting. Charlotte Claire had to come out of then nice playhouse and sit in a kitchen chair for a while. I realize Camille can be unreasonable, but NO BITING!
Mirielle and Abigail went into town to pick up Mirielle's car from being fixed. Jonathan somehow weaseled his way in to go with them. He loves riding in the cars. He offered to move his booster seat in by himself. He usually brings a toy steering wheel with him. If he forgets it, he will use something else to pretend he is steering.
I need to go out and take my walk, I have slacked off. Now that it is cooler out, I need to be more diligent again....







1 comment:

KrustyLynn said...

OH! I'm so back! I'm sorry I've been absent for so long!! I've missed hearing about you and your family!!

Your kids really are so beautiful! They are so lovely! I just know they are going to grow up to be wonderful, beautiful men and women of God! :) I'm so glad to be back!

I missed y'all! :)