summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, August 29, 2009

mirielle's coming home....

Our first call to the "detention center", for lack of a better word, was interesting...they had no record of her.....so we called the number they gave us, and...not opened. So, the second call to the first place, oh yeah, she was here, but she must have left....anyway, to condense it all, she will be back to our local airport this afternoon.

So.....on with life....no more drama, I hope. Today I am going to a baby shower for 3 expecting moms, all new grandchildren for my brother (he has ten kids)...my niece, and two of my nephews wives are all having babies within two weeks, in October. So today will be a big celebration.

And, we have to of course go pick up Mirielle.

And now I have to get on with my Saturday.....

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the update. I was worried...God is in this though. Can she just get a work permit, and then go back?

This is Holly, by the way. Too lazy to change google accounts. :)

Kerry said...

Poor kid. How frustrating for all of you. I can only imagine how upset she must be feeling.

To have officials completely not believe you is horrible. Ugh. I'm so frustrated for her.

FLmom7 said...

Oh my, I just read about your 2 ordeals in one night with both daughters and customs (in 2 different countries!)! I hope everything is fine now for both of them (and you). This mommy thing sure does not get easier as they get older, no way...it only gets harder from what I can tell. Hugs to you!

Martha said...

You must be exhausted!