summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I need to go to bed, but....

I have SO much to say....but it is not quiet enough around here. 5 kids are painting the kitchen...they want me to stay out of there! It is better that way, because I find alot to comment about. It won't be perfect, but it will be done. Fresh and clean and new....no crayon or pencil or handprints.

Mirielle is packing, I don't know what the hurry is, she is leaving tomorrow morning. I have a bit of a headache, I wonder why. But I am thankful for all of these guys. Emily, my oldest, messaged me from Norway to say that Joseph, my 5th oldest, had stepped on a nail. But do not fear, she gave him a tetnus shot. She is a nurse. It was strange to give her own brother a shot, she said. They will both be home soon, and I cannot wait.....


Aaron is turning off the lights, he wants to be finished...Mali wants to get it all done tonight. Edging needs to be done. Aaron just wants to fool around. I am not getting involved. They are bringing everything from the kitchen out here....I always forget how much work is involved with painting.

Margaret might be taking a trip to Detroit to visit a friend. She is excited about that. Our kids are very blessed to have so many friends and so many opportunities to travel.....

I know I need to go to bed, morning comes quickly....wah.

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Even if the work has many imperfections you'll have a clean kitchen...like you said...no handprints or smudges or scuff marks!!!! Sounds like they are a hard working bunch.