summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jonathan, Paul, Sonja, Charlotte Claire, and Camille watching "Thomas The Tank Engine"...
The older kids are at soccer practice, and some at a gathering at my sister's house. Evelyn and Suzanne were playing video games, and it seems quiet here....but I have to leave to pick up Sam, Margaret, Kathryn, and their friend Renee from soccer....
Renee is Delandie's little sister, she came back from Detroit to stay with us for the week. She helped Abigail make dinner. They made French Toast with homemade syrup and sausage. Some of us had leftover grilled chicken and salad. It was one of those quick people-have-to-get-out-the-door dinners. Not a leisurely talk- and -fool -around- and- discuss things dinner.
Well, off I go....

4 comments:

Tereza said...

your youngest still has that pudgy baby look:)
My hubby says he remembers yours from a brothers conference long ago!:)

KrustyLynn said...

so cute!! Wow, I must also add that Paul is a good-looking fella! :)

I hope you're doing well. I have to catch up on reading your blog for the past--like month!!

:)

M said...

So I'm WAY behind but I have to tell you that with all the Duggar talk I have to warn you I'm pimping you as the princess of big families. A real and normal family with a huge quantity of peeps. So if you see random hits, um, you'll know why. lol.

I adore you. xoxo

cheryl said...

KrustyLynn.. Paul is a very good looking fella, Della would have it no other way.. all of those cute kids didn't just fall out of the sky, (or did they??) He is also a wonderful Dad and provider. She is very blessed.. She probably won't publish this comment, though, she doesn't like to brag.. but, wait, I'm the one who's bragging!!