summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 16, 2009

not very exciting post....

It was and is very hot today, muggy and sticky and oppressive. How can the southerners handle it on a regular basis? Paul and I headed out to church with just Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille...in the small van with a/c....we to home, ate lunch, and got into the pool as fast as we could.

I grilled some steaks tonight, and we had baked beans with bacon, pasta salad, and cucumber. I feel like I need to go in for another swim, but a cool shower might suffice.

Oh heck, I cannot write tonight...we are watching "Becoming Jane", due to Mirielle's affection for Jane Austen.....I cannot concentrate...these movies are like all dialogue, and way too interesting.......

No comments: