summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

painting the kitchen, and pictures of the kids....

These guys are painting the kitchen...I can hardly bear it....they are so silly..
Here is Kathryn looking for a movie with Sonja....


Suzanne with Charlotte Claire...

Camille Anaya demonstrating how to drink from a sippy cup....and how to pick out nice matching clothes....





I look worn out in this picture....I think I was pretty stressed. I was trying to get dinner on the table so like 8 people could get out the door right after, and Suze wanted me to teach her how to do counted cross stitch, so I sat down in this chair to help her for a minute...then I heard the dreaded sound of something (or in this case, someONE) falling down the stairs, and Jon screaming....Camille fell down the stairs. She was bleeding alot from the lips....so it looked alarming. I am not too good in these situations, so it was good I was already sitting down. I had Kathryn get me a wash cloth quick, and when I cleaned her up it was apparent it wasn't very serious...but it gave me a few more grey hairs...Charlotte Claire was a little jealous that Camille got so much attention, and that Jon gave her this phone to play with, a real phone that Ben had that is broken...it is a very fought-over item.....





Yeah, I can tell now...:Mirielle is leaving in the morning. I have to be out of the house by 9:00 to bring her to the airport. Wah. Wah getting up early, and wah saying goodbye. Wah.


2 comments:

Tereza said...

Lots of activity...people in and out of the house!! Such is life with teenagers....and only two of mine are teens so far....I can only imagine what it's like for you!!

Virginia Revoir said...

I know what you mean about when a kid gets hurt. I almost turn to jelly. On my blog I show my four year old who just got stitches under her chin. She fell on the tile and I could actually see her bone! Aaah! I was so scared!