summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

...nurses' day...!!!


Emily, who went to help out in a big hospital in a crisis area ICU.


Mariel, who works in outpatient chemo, in a large hospital in the city...(with Aaron, who...


...Aaron, who lives in California and is an R.N./Nurse Educator at Stanford.

and Molly Rose, who works directly on a Covid floor...


So Happy Nurses' Day to my older kids!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️ one for each nurse..........

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Linda M. Conley said...

HAPPY NURSES DAY!!!!!! They are so forgotten, aren't they? smiles

Kathyb1960 said...

Della, Tracy hasn't posted since mid-March. I think u had mentioned u were concerned abt them. I went and read her WHOLE BLOG! (Started 2006!) Just finished it and sure sounded like they had it! Praying for them!

I chkd her daughters blog and she hasn't posted since mid-March either!

16 blessings'mom said...

Marilyn, thank you!
Linda, thank you, too!
Kathy, I think it's alarming, but someone anonymously commented that she had posted on instagram. I suggested that if that's the case, and she's okay, she should update somehow. I do hope that's the case, because..wow.

Michelle in Florida said...

Very impressive how your kids turned out so well. I'm sure you are so proud of them all!