summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

here in california....

 

The boys recently traveled to Switzerland...they brought chocolate!
Riley can cook, oh my...

The landscape is so different...so cool.

We aren't doing much, went to Target today because I forgot to pack a hairbrush, and we needed a few things.  Then, to Sprouts, which we don't have back in New York, where we live, anyway.

The pool was warm last evening after dinner, can't wait to go out into the warm sunshine and relax...right now we're still solving the world's problems, and Riley is preparing dinner...ribs tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Della…………that food looks fabulous!! YUMMY 😋 Lucky you!! And all that chockie…….wow and YUM 😋 It all sounds heavenly……..enjoy!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Terri D said...

So glad you arrived safely and are having a good time! Stay safe and have fun!! xo

Linda said...

I am so glad everything is going nicely...hey, my employer sells those candy bars, just a saying. grin.