summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, September 4, 2021

babies!!!

 

Ruth Eleanor and Rhys Harper, cousins.  Ruth is Sam's (and Grace) baby, Rhys is Kathryn's (and Darius).

We celebrated one year old for little Tennyson!

He did like the cupcake!

With his Auntie Evelyn, what a lucky boy, ten aunties just on this side of the family, two on the other!


Sisters in the same colors, Suzanne, Evelyn, Emily, with Paul and Sonja in the background...

Oh they hate when I do this!  Paul, Camille, Sonja K, Charlotte Claire, Kathryn holding Rhys, Evelyn...in the other chair was Abigail, Emily was here, Margaret and Adrian had already left, Molly had been here with Lydia and Ophelia...it was a busy evening.  Sam and Grace arrived with Grant and Ruth at 10:30.  So of course we had to stay up til all hours to catch up!
Sweet Grant!  I get to watch him today while his mama and daddy are at the church conference.
He doesn't mind, and neither do I!

Later, he's going to visit Wulf's house and play, while Paul and I go help make dinner at the conference, for 300 young people.  Never a dull moment, and that's something to be very thankful for!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

You are truly blessed! Have a wonderful weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sweet!

Terri D said...

Oh my! Cooking for 300!! I can handle 12-16 but wouldn't know how to begin for 300! Great photos of the kiddos and I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of those little cuties! Thanks for sharing! xo

Unknown said...

We’ll look at you cuddling two beautiful babies 🥰🥰 Lovely to all be together for a little party too. Look at those eyelashes on Grant!! Oh my…………gorgeous boy. Have fun and enjoy them all.

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦