summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

places and places and places...

 Today, we went out and about, Miss Camille Anaya and I.  The library to drop off some books, then  Kohl's, to pay a small balance, and look around just a little bit.  Well, we had 30% off, and found a few good things:  Boots, shorts, two dresses, a pair of slippers, and some snazzy sunnies for Cam, a skirt and a shirt for me, some cute little plates, and a fountain pen with ink, all for fifty dollars.



Then to Target, for some stock-up things like pasta sauce, crushed tomatoes, pasta, chicken, chicken stock, hair stuff...then to the grocery store for peanut butter, Peter Pan for a dollar a jar, yes, we got 12.  See, I love peanut butter, but it has to be fresh, and preferably, Peter Pan.  :).  Then to Walmart because Char needs a compass for math, and we forgot to look while in Target.  We found nary a compass in Walmart, but we did get some paint supplies for activity club, and some gum.  Then, to the bank, the gas station, and home, ahhh home.    

Lydia is coming over and going to Activity club with me, so we'll have her here for dinner.  She visited yesterday, and started setting up "little things" at the table, which are Calico Critters and Lil Woodeez.  I'm glad she's coming back over!

Little Ophelia...
Miss Lydia Eleanor...

So now I need to move it move it...

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Once again you have worn me out!! You really are a superwoman! Those little ones are adorable! I truly love how close you all are. Awesomeness!! xo

Linda said...

Grin...you always make me smile, Della. I hope you have a beautiful day friend.