summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 13, 2021

cold, hard, facts....

 


I'm not sure what's going on in this pic, but shh, I didn't vote for the poor guy.



(can I point out that a huge study done by the CDC proved this number, this 83%?  Didn't Fauci himself say that we should be out of the woods when we reached 70% immunity?  This is the actual CDC which did this study, it should be headline news, it's GOOD NEWS!!!!!)
I am not going to comment on those facts.

Today is a beautiful autumn day.  It's a day where one could blissfully forget the world's problems, and just enjoy the pumpkin-spice-y vibes.  It's a day which the Lord has made.  
(funny story about those beautiful mums:  Paul found a pot under the deck back in the spring, which had a half dead plant in it, he thought it was lavender, and planted it in the flower box in the front yard.  I took a pic of it with my handy dandy plant identifier ap, and it said it was "chrysanthemum".  hmmm, must be wrong.  Well, how old was I when I realized that a chrysanthemum is a MUM?  Yes, I am sort of a dummy about plants, and although I do love mums, I never connected them to their formal name, ha.  Anyways, this plant grew and thrived, despite my ignorance, and wow, it's MUMS!)(One I had last year that survived the winter in a pot under the deck!)

Controversy, arguments, dissents, divisions:  I hate them.  Our world seems to be speeding towards the end times at an out of control pace.   There isn't much I can do, but I can continue to be faithful in my own trials and situations, and at this point, I can continue to speak out on things I consider unjust.  

Did you know that doctors in the U.S. of A. have been sent threatening letters from the American Board of  Family Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Board of Pediatrics, on the dissemination of misinformation about Covid-19?  Yup, if a dr. has any opposing view, any other treatment plan than advising for the vaccination, the physician will be subject to disciplinary actions, including suspension or revocation of their medical license.  This is true, look it up.

See the above quote, from 1984.  ..."the Party is always right..."

Anyway, in other news, today, I am going to buy a stroller.  No, I am not expecting a new baby, ha.  But I don't have a back up stroller anymore for the grandkids.  I needed one the other day, and I gave the nice one I had to Molly and never replaced it.  I found a nice Baby Jogger stroller in good condition for twenty bucks, so this afternoon, Camille and I are going on an adventure to buy it.  We are also going to the library, and to Target, poor us, right?

She is doing well with her violin, it sounds so beautiful.  She's also doing well with her school work.  I love having her home, I'm glad she decided to homeschool.  It was hard for me to back off and let her make the decision herself, especially because part of me thought she SHOULD go to "real" school, because of her 100 average, you know, scholarships and all.  

Life is short, and I am a fan of thinking outside the box.  Just because the government says education should look a certain way, doesn't mean there aren't other ways which are just as good, or better.  We have a good school district, very fine teachers, an excellent superintendent, but life is short, and if Camille wants to spend these high school years drawing, writing stories, playing that violin, and doing her other work at her own pace, then I'm thankful she has that choice.  

So have a very good day!  




5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness! I could not love this post more!!!! Thank you for your information. And yes. It is terribly scary. Love that you just discovered what Mums are. Because I just recently did the same!!! LOL Enjoy your day, my dear friend. And yes to all you wrote about homeschooling. Hugs from sunny and a bit too warm Pa!

Linda said...

Excellent thoughts! --btw, my husband and son both asked their dr.'s about the thought of sterility happening from these vaccines. The dr. needs to be fired, just saying. He goes, "Well, no one knows, but just take it (the vaccine). Didn't even inquire as to why the question. People pushing this or that, I will say its my choice, it should NOT be forced, period. Ok, I am done expounding my virtues. LOLOL---feel free to delete my comment, grin.

I would love to hear your daughter playing the violin. smiles

Anonymous said...

Do you read Coffee and Covid? He is so funny. Not that this subject is funny, but it is a great way to get real news about what is going on.https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/
Valerie

Michelle said...

Hooray for education choices! We homeschool too and mostly always have. Choices are great…same goes for medical treatments, vaccines, etc. :)

I feel like the more these mandates are forced on people, the less they will trust the government. I never trust any government anyway, but whatever.

Terri D said...

Thanks for putting into words what many of us think! Have a good week! xo