summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

all is quiet now tonight

a little blurry, but here is Jon, modeling Sonja's school creations... It's cute when they appreciate this stuff....and aren't embarrassed.
Sonja Kathleen made this nice hat in school....


Camille tipped the chair over....

She is so funny on the floor....







There she goes to see the dolly....


She goes from sitting to crawling, but I know the tornado season is beginning.....




Did I post enough pictures tonight? It was chilly, and they didn't play outside for long after dinner....so our house was pretty wild tonight.





1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi! I have been lurking here for a few days and wanted to say HI! I have read many of your posts and you have a beautiful family and I love that you are all pretty laid back and have chaos at your home too..I know you have triple of what I have but it encourages me that I can have alot more.