summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

thursday night and all is well, except camille

Suzanne was a little grumpy tonight - so much was going on, they kept getting up out of bed...
I tried to help Sonja yank her tooth out, but it wouldn't come...so Evelyn tried...didn't work...so back to bed they all went.....then of course, she pulled it out, and they all came back out to celebrate...
Lovely, just lovely....


Kathryn got Camille laughing.....she doesn't LOOK sick.....


Here is Miss Buggy, buggin Aaron tonight, being his shadow....





here is Sonja before her tooth came out....




Yeah, Aaron loves when I do this....





This is what happens when a black marker falls into the hands of a two year old....








Add some sunglasses, and you have a funny girl....








Looking good....











I think I need to call the dr. tomorrow. I was thinking she had just a quick virus, because she has no other symptoms except the fever.....but when the fever sticks around for the third night, is it from an ear infection or something? If she is still warm tomorrow, we'll let dr. doctor determine the cause....
so, all settled in and sleeping, my little angels...they were a lot better behaved today than yesterday....maybe because I needed to see some things about myself yesterday....
and now I have to get their clothes out, and make the lunches....




















3 comments:

Renata said...

I always call the dr if the fever is still there on day 3. Hopefully it goes soon (& you can get some sleep). Congratulations to Sonja for losing her tooth (is it her first??) Have a good night!

Helene said...

I just found your blog on the MBC site and all I can say is "wow"!! I have 2 sets of twins and on most days I'm going nuts!! You amaze me with your 16 kids!! I could probably learn a lot of good tips from you!!!

Cassandra said...

Poor sweet Camille, i think if its still hanging around she might need something to help kick what ever it is, my limit is 48 hrs and they are off to the doc and most of the time it is something they need antibiotics for, either way i hope she is better soon, grizzly babies are just no fun ;-) but then they are snuggly...
l love the tooth/less shots, So does the tooth fairy come to your house? Paige lost a tooth (well daddy pulled it out) and the tooth fairy was too afraid to leave a coin (after the coin swallowing incident) so she had to cough up $5...eek :-)
Thanks for the congratulations, still feeling okay, extra tired... but then can i really tell ? lol.. and sick after i eat and before i eat and at night.... what fun! but its all worth it isnt it :-)

Cassandra xx