summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

some pictures

chilly afternoon....Abigail has the right idea.... Aaron loves me, he won't be too mad....

Jon spread his cars all over after we picked up and vacuumed....now he's watching the Chocolate Factory movie....



Suzanne cuddling with Charlotte Claire, who doesn't feel too well....


Jonny after his shower.....



Evelyn cuddling Camille....

I just popped some popcorn for the school kids, it smells so good in here now....they are parked here watching this movie.....but uh-oh, I made up a dreaded chore list....just one small job for each one, gets alot done around here.....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love seeing the kids all cuddled up together.

I wish it was chilly here, ac still not working, its already 80 in here and climbing fast, and again I can't get a single window open. Seriously i might die lol.

:) Heather