summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 29, 2008

short post

Charlotte Claire, the snotty nosed coughing sweetie pie, is snuggled up to me, drinking her ba-ba.....as much as I don't like to see them sick, I do like it when they slow down and snuggle....

I went for another walk this afternoon. Just a 22 minute walk (can you tell I timed myself?), but today I went up and down the hill 3 times! There is also a good sized hill in the middle of the walk.....so for me, challenging....I know, I know, lots of you probably think I am a wimp. I wasn't always this out of shape. But the fact is, I am going to keep at it until someday I look back at this post, and laugh at myself.

My poor Camille is really sick now. She has a fever, and a cough, and is just so miserable....she didn't get any shots today, which I know the dr. didn't love, but he was all right about it. She weighs 19 lbs, 3 ounces, and is in the 33rd percentile......and I thought she was so big....she is in the 56th percentile for her height, so according to that, she is tall and thin....then why is she so short and fat?

Well, I did get those meatballs made, 90% burger, not a drop of fat in the baking dishes....6 pounds of burger, filled two 13by9inch pans, plus a smaller one....which is exciting because: we can actually have two meals from this! Tonight, ravioli, tomorrow spaghetti?

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

UGH! Sorry you have sick kids! Me too! Emma now has a fever, so I have 6 on antibiotics now. UGH! (it's the drawback to having lots ofkids! LOL)

PS Your baby does sound short & chunky to me! Emma will be 2 on the 7th and was weighed today. She is 22 lbs and 33 inches. I have a teeny tiny girl that looks tall and skinny. Go figure! :)

mommeeof10 said...

My kids bring home everything from school and share the germs. My oldest was relatively healthy and rarely got sick until she started school 13 years ago.

It's bad enough hubby and I both work in the 5 sided asylum with 15,000 plus people and are exposed to all their germs, too.