summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

500th post....wow.

and the presents are mutliplying. Suzanne is posing in her Dora pajamas. Today was the REAL pajama day, and since she had nice new pajamas, she wanted to go today. They had their Christmas parties, and present exchanges. Suzanne is in second grade, and Sonja in first, and they got the same exact Barbie dolls. And: Paul put up some shelves in their room today. And: I bought them some new valances for only $3 at biglots, and Paul already put them up. Tonight for dinner: Burgers cooked on the grill, courtesy of Mali. What's a little snow?



Today was a very special day. We left the house at 9:00a.m., and went to a city that we usually don't go to, and shopped. We finished up. Real Deals, Big Lots, Walmart, Price-Chopper...then to our real destination: Mirielle's road test! And: She passed! Finally. I won't get in to that, but it sure was exciting! Her test was at 1:30, and she hadn't eaten anything yet, she was so nervous. So after she passed, we went to lunch at a Chinese restaurant we have never been too, just her, Abigail, and I. Abigail and I had to wait out in the cold while she drove for her test, and my feet were cold. So the hot tea, and leisurely lunch was just heavenly. Then we went to Rite-Aid, and a quick stop for a coffee for the road at Dunkin Donuts, and homeward bound. I wrapped everything I bought today, and I am DONE......I hope.
Well, I need to help get the dinner on the table.....

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is the coolest thing ever to me...grilling in the snow. We never get snow here in good ol' Bama so I love looking at your outdoor pictures. Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

maureen said...

Yea for Miri!! Now you have another driver to help you!

I am so glad you are done with your wrapping...I still have hours of it left...thank goodness for gift bags!

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Do you open gifts tonight or in the morning? We wait until morning.

Maureen