summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a suggestion....

I was just reading on my church webpage, and I got some help....there are some very good articles about sin and temptation, and victory......if you are seeking a clear path in the trials of life, you might like to read these. Jesus made a way for us.....and it is good.



http://brunstad.org/



I would be interested if anyone else gets help from these articles.....

della

7 comments:

cheryl said...

Of course, great articles, but I certainly enjoyed the one about the 18yr. old girl from the Syracuse Fellowship!!! I got teary-eyed, as usual. She looks wonderfully happy!!

Anonymous said...

it's weird I used to read the articles you advice, but today I cannot seem to access the brunstad.org website. I'm asked for a login, when I never registered before... and even if I wanted to, I couldn't now because it's this login page is all I get...
What ever I do or type redirects me to this:

http://www.brunstad.org/login.aspx?url=
/eway/default.aspx_Q_pid=276_A_trg=MainPage_5752_A_MainPage_5752=5300:0:_A_Column1_5799=5010:25361::0:5790:0:::0:0

Help?

Anonymous said...

nevermind,
I tried from work and here it's working...
I guess it's not working on my computer because of linux...
anyway, I was wondering, you Church ever had an article about large families?

Mireille said...

Cheryl, you are SUCH a Stryker! BTW, that interview was taken like two months ago If it interests you, there is another one the Ottawa website. (It is the same as the Syracuse one but with the word "Ottawa" instead.)

Cassandra said...

Great articles Della, i really enjoyed them and thought about what they said, i liked the profile of the week too :-)

cheryl said...

Thanks for the insult MARIEL! Anyhoo, we miss you!! And so many people are looking forward to your return!! It's like you don't realize how much you "insert words here" someone until they're out of sight for awhile. We had fun adding to your "profile" at dinner tonight. Were your ears ringing?

Mireille said...

Slightly.