summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, December 28, 2008

sunday morning

This is just a quick post, we have to get out the door for our church meeting in an hour. I have stayed up way too late every night, and with getting up with my newborn Camille several times some nights, although just once last night (yay!), I am a bit worn out. Emily leaves this afternoon, again. I hope she remembers to re-pack her bathing suit.

Yesterday, we went to a really fun pool. It has a kiddy pool that gets deeper ever so gradually, with pails and water toys for the little ones. Then a huge lap pool, and a medium sized pool, and a pool with a water slide. Emily decided that as long as she was home, we should do something fun with the kids. We have a membership to a closer pool, but it was closing by noon, and no way would we have made it, seeing that it took all morning to decide what to do. So, $$! One thing about having alot of kids, it is expensive to do things. We would like to take them bowling. Then I started thinking that if Paul and I and ten of them went, $2 shoe rental, then the bowling price.....hmm.

Last night 5 of my nieces stopped in after the youthgroup ice-skating trip. Between them and 6 of my kids that were up, it was a busy living room. They are a very nice group of girls, my sister's kids.

Well, I have things to do and kids to dress....

1 comment:

maureen said...

Bye to Emily! Safe traveling! I know you all will miss her.

I think it was a good thing that she got to stay with you a couple of extra days.

Maureen