summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

and they're hanging their stockings.....


Yes, it is tippy. Leaning on the wall....but look at those presents! I keep wrapping, and they keep shaking. They know how many they have under there, which is more than I know, because I keep losing my running list of what I wrap for who. See, I buy stuff, put it in the closet, and take it out here and there and wrap it....and decide who to give it to. I just hope it isn't too uneven. I know I got way less for the older kids, but they don't really want anything.
Emily hung the stockings today.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to post and tell you what an amazing woman you are. I have found your blog through Heathers blog and, have read your posts often. Your family is beautiful and I often think if you can have 16 children and be sane I can have 4 and do it too!!!
Well I just wanted to say hello, and tell you what a awsome mom you sound like!!!'
Angela

Victoria.M.Paulik's Life said...

wow. we still don't have like any of our christmas stuff up yet which is weird because by now we have it all up and are cooking. but we have been very busy.

Martha said...

I have a Shaker peg rack to hang my stockings on. It has nine hooks and was made for our nuclear family but now we have Adam and Leta so James and I don't get a stocking. I guess we finally outgrew them or something. When it isn't Christmas I find something else to hang from the hooks.

16 blessings'mom said...

Hello Angela. I guess the definition of "sane" is debatable! But thank you.

Victoria, here is my email address:
dellamom16@hotmail.com

It is possible you have the wrong one. Try this one, and I will surely answer it.

Martha: Hello. I think it's funny, but really nice that you and James gave up your stockings. We moms are such sacrificers, we will be sure to get treasures in heaven!

Cassandra said...

Aaww, look at all those stockings! I admire you for wrapping all the presents, i just dont have the patience to wrap my kids presents, they just get hidden until christams eve and then Santa transfers them from my walk in to their santa sacks!

Victoria.M.Paulik's Life said...

yes. i hope you dont expect it any time this year seeing how i am not allowed on the computer until new years, & also seeing that the thing i have been using is messed up & will not allow me to email, which is also messed up. lol so until newyears this will be how i will talk to you unless i call you. lol which dose sound quite nice. i have already been contemplating whether or not i should call mali saturday.