summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, December 11, 2008

family picture night

And it sort of bombed....no one would come over to take the picture for us. Because we had been sick, and no one wants to catch that sort of thing before Christmas, if ever. So we were on our own.....Paul had to take the picture of the kids, and we just took a separate one of us. At least all of the kids were here for it.

Joseph's hat: dad said it was okay. He already made a huge conscession by wearing one of dad's shirts. He didn't see why his nice t-shirt wouldn't do. And I insisted on skirts for the girls, and they didn't even show......and by the time Paul got home from work, it was almost time for him to go to cleaning and the meeting, which I had totally forgotten about.....so Aaron's birthday party was a celebration without dad, Emily, or Abigail. But I deep fried some fries, which we never do, M. broiled some steaks and made a salad, and we had a nice time....M. made the most excellent chocolate torte with real whipped cream. Fit for a king. Very good. Aaron enjoyed his birthday presents.....The Dark Night, which we watched after getting the little ones in bed....it was pretty violent, and the joker was disturbing. And it was long, making bedtime past midnight.....after getting up with "baby" Camille a few times, I overslept this morning. The little girls barely made it.

Today: out and about again with the little ones. I have some things I have to do.........

8 comments:

Martha said...

I absolutely love your family photo! The hat on Joseph's head makes it perfect. (Now I know which one he is...) I am slowly learning which child is which, the girls seem easier than the boys. It's those middle girls that throw me off.

I am hoping for a nice family shot when our oldest comes home for Christmas. Adam, my daughter's husband, is missing from the one on my header. Our newest grandson is due Christmas eve so I don't know how good my chances for a total famliy picture are.

Robin said...

Your family photo is gorgeous as are all your kids!!!

Jess Kiley said...

That turned out great!!

Janis said...

I wish that I lived nearby, I would have risked the germs! But I think it turned out great and the lighting on everyone is perfect & professional! I'm so impressed! I do wish you would label them in the picture just for a week or two so we could see who is who. The little ones are featured the most since they are home during the day but the older ones are hard to tell!

KrustyLynn said...

It's a really really great picture! I am glad to get to see your whole family!

Laurissa39 said...

Hi!

I have enjoyed reading all your posts. You are such an inspiring family.

I am a television producer and would love to learn more about you and your world. What an accomplishment to be raising such a warm and loving family!

I can be reached at 212 228 1020 x304 or by e-mail at Laurissa@hybridfilms.tv

Looking forward to speaking with you,

Best regards,
Laurissa

Unknown said...

What a very nice picture of your family! :) Thanks for sharing!

FLmom7 said...

That is a great picture! Your children are all beautiful, how blessed you are.