summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, December 11, 2008

more pictures

Here are my boys: Aaron - 16, Joseph - 17, Benjamin - 20, holding Jonathan - 4, and Samuel - 13.
The girls: Mariel - 18, Abigail - 21, Mali - 14, Emily - 23, Margaret - almost 12
front row: Evelyn - 9, Sonja - 6, Kathryn - 10 (holding Camille - 1), Suzanne - 7, Charlotte Claire - 2 years old.

And this one, I just had to post. She will love me someday.



And now, the kids need me.

4 comments:

Martha said...

If I was a little closer I would have risked the germs to take your picture. How far away am I? An hour? 45 minutes?

Thanks for the clarification on the names. I'm getting there. If I should happen to meet you on the beach next summer, I might even know who is who.

Lilium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly said...

Your pictures are great! keeps everyone straightened out.

Brandi said...

That last one is definitely a keeper! Too funny. Your kiddos are all very handsome/beautiful!