summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 15, 2009

what will today bring?

I started the day bright and early, ready to make the kids a nice breakfast and go to the meeting....then Mirielle called. She was supposed to come home today, but.....last night, while in Connecticut, a guy smashed into the back of her car. She pulled over, and he smashed into her again, on purpose. He looked right at her, and purposely ran in to her. She was scared....and the car didn't drive so well after that....she could barely turn the corner....anyway...she couldn't drive it home, and the shops are closed today...so I hopped in the minivan, and took a trip to Connecticut, with Mali and Aaron. Mali, Mirielle, and Aaron.
Mali and Aaron at the Torrington Police Dept.

Miss Mirielle...




She filed a report, but the officer didn't seem to believe her that the guy would hit her on purpose.....and since she didn't get a good description of the guy....he didn't think they would catch him. So the car is there, she is here, and the insurance company will take care of the rest.
We have been on the road all day, and now we are home....ahh.
Here is Mr. Joseph working at Walmart. I actually had fun spending hours there last evening. I got some neat Christmas presents that I cannot mention.


I was gone most of the day yesterday, and all day today, so I have some catching up to do....




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how scary!! Poor Mireille. Wow I can't believe how many sick people are out there...

Book Lover said...

How scary for Mirelle!! So glad she is okay. I'm so glad for you that she's home. I have a child who is about her age who helps me so much. She's just interested in the things I am.
Joseph looks so cool in his walmart job. I'm sure he'll do well. Is he advertising DJ Hero?
Could you ask him what he thinks of this game? Im thinking of buying it for Christmas, for the wii.

Blessings

Kim Chrisman

16 blessings'mom said...

Kim, he was advertising the game "Modern Warfare 2". Sounds awful and gory to me. This isn't a permanent job, just this past Saturday, and next Saturday. If he does well, maybe he'll get called for other things.

Anonymous said...

Awww! Poor thing. I believe her knowing the town we live in. = /

Cassandra said...

How Scary for Mireille, i am glad she otherwise okay though ((()))
I hope it all gets sorted out without too much trouble

Cassandra xx