summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, November 30, 2009

who am I kidding, even in Jamaica, I blog...

Jonathan, this is the airplane next to ours at the Philadelphia airport. See how big the wing on our plane was? This was taken from my seat. When the stewardess announced we were flying over Cuba, I just had to take a picture for Aaron.

And this picture doesn't even look real. The clouds below, the airplane wing, the island with sandy beaches....but it is.


Jon, here is daddy on the beach....he likes it here!


Here is mommy on the beach, she likes it here too.





And my dear Mali, this is for you...my new anklet, thank you! (what's better than sandy feet on the last day of November?)






And this is the view from the balcony where daddy and I sat and had a yummy slushie drink. We think the rum and sprite is just as good as the rum and coke, and that is all I am going to say about that.
Cheryl, please write something! You can give the weather commentary from up in the snowy rainy chilly north, and I will mention that it was in the upper eighties here this afternoon.
I miss all my kids, I wish I were rich and I could bring them all here someday....be good you guys, and I love you...






4 comments:

true blessings said...

how exciting!!! Hope yall make beautiful memories~

Virginia Revoir said...

Yay! Those are breathtakingly beautiful pics from the plane! Have lots of fun. :D

cheryl said...

I am so jealous, but in a good way!!!!!!! I'll try to write something.. it's just that I've been busy with bazaar stuff and I have an early morning with Claire on Tuesday... so my creative juices might be kind of moldy.

Kim said...

The thought of you on vacation brought a smile to my face all day yesterday. (and is doing so now) Have a great time!