summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/88

I might forget some of the kids' birthdates...well, only the years...and there are a few that are really close and I get them mixed up sometimes...but I NEVER forget Benjamin's. He was born on Veterans' Day, and he got the day off from school his whole life.

Abigail is on her way over...Emily just walked in....Aaron is at work at the little grocery store in town, but everyone else is here.

I took Mali to the dental surgeon today, she has to have all four wisdom teeth out next week.

After her appt., we stopped in a small locally owned bakery, which smelled like I think heaven will smell, and got one donut and one oatmeal raisin cookie...then over to McD's for a few coffees to go with them....then a quick run into the grocery store for burger...

I came home and made meatballs for the spaghetti...it is almost time to eat.....

It has been a good day so far....I went for my walk, with Miss Rosie.

Paul had the day off from work.....he had to bring the minivan in to the small town garage for a funny noise....the will fix it for only $300! Merry Christmas to us! Oh well...always something.

Jonathan is practically living in his Spiderman suit....

Charlotte Claire totally chopped Camille's hair yesterday....apparently Suzanne was cutting things out and left the scissors in her room...oops. I will put pictures of her tomorrow...for now, I have to go and put dinner on the table for lots and lots of people....

2 comments:

Karen said...

My nephew's birthday is today too! Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

Martha said...

Happy Birthday to your Ben and mine! Mine went bowling with two friends this afternoon. They both had the day off school, of course, just like every other birthday Ben has ever had. It was his gift to them today. :)