summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 21, 2010

our thanksgiving pictures.....

Sonja and Kathryn, Benjamin, Suzanne....on Ben's last night home.
Joseph and Aaron were put to work peeling potatoes. Joe and Mirielle


Kathryn and Ben




Camille joined me for a little break....





She is still my little cuddly baby...




dinner table....for twenty.













Kathryn and Mirielle





this is the part they hate....








Sonja, Kathryn, Suzanne, Aaron, Margaret, Mirielle, Charlotte Claire and Emily





Jonathan got his own whipped cream....












5 comments:

Mom said...

What an awesome and amazing celebration! Your table looked so lovely. We'll be praying for Ben and the family as he leaves on his new adventure. Gorgeous pictures--thanks for sharing.

FLmom7 said...

Looks like a nice feast you guys had!

Martha said...

I think your table for 20 is beautiful. This year we will have only about eleven. That sounds rather sad to me. :(

Tereza said...

I love the picture (third form bottom) with little Camille looking so sweet and like she LOVES her great big family!
You table looked so yummy!

Unknown said...

What a great Thanksgiving. I love having a crowded table. Not just over the holidays but everyday. What a blessing.