summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

more birthday pictures...ben's birthday...

Charlotte Claire





Sonja, C. C. and Camille, before her new haircut
(Camille put her own shoes on)





Camille.....her new hair cut....I don't know how to fix it....she will be bald....












Benjamin Paul....

















Still no official birthday candles here...the little girls made the cake...it says, "Benny Boy"...
Sonja wanted to see better....



Ben and Kathryn










Evelyn and Mali






Kathryn and Suze...and messy counters.













Charlotte Claire































Joseph














Emily
And that is all for now....



















4 comments:

Tereza said...

enjoyed all the pictures of your beautiful family! My Jonathan says you just need to cut the other side of her hair and it'll be just fine:)

16 blessings'mom said...

Tereza, a few of my girls want me to take Camille to a hairdresser to get it fixed...I told them I have never even been anywhere like that.....it looks so awful...she told me last night that she put all her hair back on and now she is pretty! I told her that she is so pretty even with her haircut...Mirielle was babysitting when this occurred, so she made Miss Charlotte Claire stand in the corner....(just for the record, the scissors WERE all in a safe place, but Suze was doing a project....blah.)

Anonymous said...

wow your little girls have grown so much!!!

Tereza said...

Oh my the scissors....it always baffles me how the little ones find them when I make an affort to keep them put up high and away! But the big kids leave them down :(
so what did you end up doing? did you make it out to the hair dresser?