summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

sunny saturday

Charlotte Claire
Jonathan
Camille Anaya
Suzanne Eleanor
Evelyn
Kathryn


Evelyn Joy
Kathryn

Charlotte Claire
holding my brother's grand-daughter (totally joyful)

Camille jumping off the lifeguard chair
Charlotte Claire and Camille climbing into the lifeguard chair
Kathryn Grace
our kids jumped off the lifeguard chair into the water, after the beach closed
Emily bought me this nice recliner chair for my birthday, which is tomorrow...she will not love this photo of her, daytime is nighttime to her.

sunset on Lake Ontario

We stayed at the beach for hours and hours and hours. Ten of the kids went with me. We sunned and splashed and took the journey through the hot sand up to the bathrooms. I hate sand, but love the beach. Well, I love sand where it belongs, which is on the beach and on my feet, not in my mouth, not on my food, not on my hands. blah.

Today...home for the entire day. Walk, pool, treadmill, relax in the sun, bonfire with marshmallows and s'mores.....I love summer

I shall be taking a mini-blogging break. Tomorrow I am taking the kids away for a few days. Nine of them, I think. I am mostly packed. We shall relax and swim and hopefully the girls will not fight too much.

I am distracted right now because the older kids are all up, watching a movie....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day and the next year are wonderful!!

ccc said...

While looking at those photos, I was trying to figure where you were. I thought it did not look like an ocean or small lake, and I thought to myself--it look's like one of the Great Lakes. Then I saw it was Lake Ontario. I live in Michigan(and grew up here) and I have been to all the Great Lakes. Lake Michigan is our favorite.