summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

today's park pictures

Kathryn Grace
some unknown creeper borrowing my camera
the princesses
Jonathan
Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja...four girls - 13, almost 12, 10, and 9. Kap was born on March 23, Sonja on May 3...so the four of them were born in four years.(and Margaret was five, she is 15 months and one day older than Kathryn). They are good friends, mostly.
Camille Anaya..such a sweetie pie.
Sam and Kathryn switched glasses

uh-oh, Suze and Jon are fighting...
Samuel James sat in the chair for a bit and read a World War II book...he and Jonathan had a nice time with 6 of their sisters, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Charlotte Claire, and Camille
The young and beautiful mom....

8 comments:

noelle said...

I can see in your face that you've lost weight! You look great!

Martha said...

You are young and beautiful! And you look very happy too. Your kids look great. I'm still trying to get all of mine in the same place at the same time but it's not working out like I wanted it to. Blah!

Melissa said...

I want to say "congrats" on your weight loss journey! I am in the same boat and I'm almost 40 pounds down....yippy!

I also want to tell you that I can totally see the weight loss in your face. The last picture of you in wonderful. You look happier and healthier! Keep up the good work!

Melissa said...

Just wanted to give you a bit on encouragement......you look great in the last picture. From looking back at the older pictures you posted I can totally see the difference in your face!! Way To Go!! Keep up the good work!!

Carolyn said...

Very nice picture of you; you do look like you've lost weight! Congratulations! Carry on!

Tereza said...

young and beautiful indeed!

Chrissy in Chaos said...

Wow! You can really see how much you have managed to lose - Your face looks so much slimmer. Brilliant!

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you...I feel so cheat-y though, because I chickened out on posting the other picture Sam took of me yesterday, it showed too much in my bikini...ha, just kidding. In my middle-age black skirted one-piece. My arms, oh my fat arms. Yes, thirty pounds makes a difference, but just for the record, I do have a ways to go! Thank you though, and Melissa, congrats to you, too!