summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 8, 2011

thursday...

Oh my goodness...never a dull moment. Never an exciting one either, just a whole long series of STUFF going on...Rosie is not afraid of the kitten anymore, she is now obsessed with watching him, chasing him. Now Rosie is huge, 60 or so pounds, and Kitty Kitten is like a pound or two, if that. Rosie had better not hurt Kitty Kitten. Rosie thinks she is just a puppy, pouncing around...the fun is just too much.

Jonathan is home from school today. His eye was swollen and pink, but better already, just a bit puffy. He was rubbing it because it itched, I hope he is not allergic to Mr. Swanson Kitten. I decided the school nurse would just call me if she saw him, so I would save her the trouble. Jon was quickly doing the homework he had forgotten to do last night (world's best Mom award here), but he was a good boy and finished it up even though he was staying home. Charlotte Claire would not wear the princess socks I had out for her. She likes plain white. She is a teenager already. She says the princess ones are uncomfortable. I think she just doesn't want anyone to think she is "cute".

Camille had a cupcake for breakfast with her pancakes. I said yes because I understand how good they look. There are more out there, I wish they would just eat them already!

Neither Joseph nor Mali have classes today, so there are five of us here. We are going to the store because we are running out of food again. Mali and I really want more stuff for salad. A huge salad is quite yummy. And we have tomatoes from the garden to eat...

Well, I have nothing exciting to say here this morning, which is the way we like it here in Busytown. (Richard Scary?)

2 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

I wonder if Charlotte Claire is already being subjected to "mean girls." A friend of mine whose children are a bit older than mine told me the kids start in with making fun of people's clothes as early as kindergarten these days. Her son started kindergarten a few years ago and she said after the first few days he would not wear anything other than white underwear or socks because the kids made fun of anyone wearing "character" type underwear. Kids are so mean....and in my experience, especially the last few days, it's no wonder where some of these kids get it from when I see adults behaving the way they do sometimes. Shaking my head......

Martha said...

I love Richard Scarry! It was Busytown here today too. I sat on the floor with small boys most of the morning.