summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, November 4, 2011

afternoon break

Why has this been a good day so far?

1. Paul is home, Paul is in a good mood.

2. Our trip out and about was fun. Walmart...BJ's,...the dollar store...(Camille got a new Ariel doll because there was a coupon in BJ's that if you bought two big boxes of cereal for $7.49 each, the doll was free...)

3. I fit in some exercise already.

4. Dinner is marinating..chicken, of course. It just plain feels good to know what's for dinner.

5. It is beautiful out. Nice sunny mild day, really lifts the spirits.

6. Camille is SO excited that we are having her birthday party tomorrow! She can't stop chattering about it.

7. I still have to bake the cake, but I love decorating cakes so this is a good thing.

8. I bought four bars of Lindt 70%cocoa dark chocolate...one square has 62 calories, and I already ate one. Can I ration these out for forty days, or should I just share?

Ah well, time to get that cake in the oven...

1 comment:

Pepe y Paqui said...

Me alegro que haya tenido un buen día.