summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year!

Everyone likes a clean slate and a fresh start. Especially if you are like me and you ate too much yesterday, the last day of the old year. Not WAY too much, just some little pieces of candy here and there...and a piece of pizza...and and and...so today is the start of a whole new year. I will not list a whole slew of resolutions...just that today is the first day of being much more faithful to getting into better shape.

I enjoyed the mild weather this morning for Rosie's first tugfest, I mean WALK, of the year. Her friend Suzie-The-Good dog was out walking with my friend Betsy, along with a second dog named Peanut. Those two dogs put together are better than Rosie has ever been. They listen to Betsey. They sit. The do not pull on their leashes, and they certainly do not almost knock Betsey over. Rosie was very happy to see Suzie and Peanut, but jeepers!!!

My niece Kate and her daughter Grace gave my two little princesses some of her old clothes,(which are really nice!) and even some new hangers. Now they are playing Store. They have clothes hung all over the dog's cage, the couches...

Benjamin is leaving in the morning. I have to get up at 3:30 am to bring them to the airport. Wah.

1 comment:

ccc said...

Happy to new year to you and your family!