summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, March 4, 2022

saying goodbye to sunshine, and to grandma, for now...

 

We do not have WinnDixie up north, it's cheaper than Publix...but not as nice.
We saw a small alligator!!!!!   It went back under when I tried to take it's picture, shy one.
We saw this at the WaWa....

The pool yesterday, ahh, sunshine on our sunburns from the beach.  Then, off to the mall with Grandma.  Only one store, then to Barnes&Noble, then out to Red Robin for dinner.  I had chicken breasts with homemade salsa, and a side salad.  I cannot with the fries, had them the other night, and ugh, so heavy.  So delicious, of course.  

Grandma was so tired out when we got back here last night, she fell asleep in her chair.  

Paul has enjoyed his little break from all the work back home...it's been so nice.
So we pool-ed this morning, now we're visiting with Grandma for a few minutes before heading through the crazy Florida traffic, to the airport....it's 23 degrees at home.  :)


1 comment:

Betty said...

So glad you got to enjoy our Florida sunshine. I agree about Publix prices I get my produce there as it is the best.fortunately I have publix, Winn Dixie and save a lot within a mile of each other. Safe travels home