summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 14, 2010

pictures from today...

Another rainy day....I decided to take a quick, ha, trip to the grocery store in the next town so I can go without my big trip to the big suburbs this week....I brought Kathryn, Sonja, Charlotte Claire, and Camille....they have gotten a lot of use out their rain boots (froggy boots).....Camille. Sonja in the back, Char, and Camille


I think that is Kathryn in the background....there are backpacks and shoes and who knows what else....

Camille likes scissors too much. We have searched and put every pair we could find in a bin on the refridgerator.....Camille wanted to watch the old "Parent Trap", the "hair cutting part, Mommy!".....her hair is short enough! Although there is a pony tail in the back....


One of our dinner pizzas....





Cake balls from Mirielle....



Rosie








Kathryn and Jon.....




Joseph and Paul...












1 comment:

Charlie said...

Lol I love seeing pictures of your dog. It always cracks me up.