summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 8, 2010

pictures

Pumpkin pie...is there anything more delicious? I made four yesterday afternoon. They came out of the oven around dinner time...and since the leftover chicken I had planned for dinner was....well, when I took an informal survey, and heard lots of people confess that yes, they had some chicken for lunch or snack and that Dad took some for lunch...so there wasn't enough....to make a long boring story short, we had pie for dinner! It was the best dinner I have had in a long time. I thought having pie when I was actually really hungry was much better than having it after dinner..... hmm...it looks like someone was playing with my camera.
popsicles....after hot cocoa, of course



a face only a mother could love


"Why are you taking my picture, MOM?"....Aaron, age 17 Answer: because you are so cute.



Sam.....you are also so cute.






Kathryn....when you are mad at me for posting this, just remember, YOU are the one who stuck out your tongue....






another face only a mother could love....this big dirty creature is my sweetie....







The headband is such a nice touch....she wanted to wear it, so I let her.....this is when we got home from the library...











my baby.....oh Camille, slow down!!!












3 comments:

Tereza said...

favorite photo: sam...his expression tells it all!:)

FLmom7 said...

mmm, pumpkin pie for dinner sounds yummy to me!

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Love Love Love fall foods :-) This week my children are on fall break, we will be doing alot of fall cooking.